Log Insight 4.0 includes more supported APIs. Read on to learn more!
I am happy to announce the release of Log Insight 4.0. As always, this release has a ton of new features. Read on to learn more!
This morning, before the VMworld Barcelona General Session, Log Insight 4.0 was announced on the VMware Management blog! Sign up to be notified when the new release is available here. Also, be sure to register here to get access to the latest Tech Preview (available now!).
4.0 means it is a major release and it is not going to disappoint. Here is what is publicly known now:
New Server Features
- vSphere 6.5 compatibility
- New Admin Alerts Management UI
- Syslog octet-framing over TCP
- Supported deployment APIs
New UI Features
- New Clarity UI
- DeviceID to name aliasing
- New “field does not exist” filter
- New gauge chart
- New “blur” on session timeout
- Agent scripted-input
- vIDM SSO Support
- Agent auto-update