Phew…just want through the 1000+ sessions that made it into public voting for VMworld 2012 and casted my votes. Overall, there are a lot of great sessions and great presenters this year so I am sure the voting will be tight. I figured I would share what I would call my top 20 votes for this year. For all of my votes I made my decision based on several factors:
- Does the topic interest me?
- Is the abstract well written and detailed?
- Is the speaker/company known?
A couple important notes:
- These are all my personal choices and not endorsements of any kind
- My top 20 sessions are ordered based on session number and not my ranking preference
© 2012, Steve Flanders. All rights reserved.